Summer is right around the corner and I thought I would share a recipe for a super yummy treat. I will be making these for my boys. The best thing about them is that they are healthy and your kids will never know the difference. That’s always a home run!
**This recipe will yield about 6 popsicles**
Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups of seedless watermelon, strawberries or any fresh fruit that you prefer (we are a watermelon family)
- 3/4 cup of fat free greek yogurt
- Your choice of sweetener (e.g. Agave, maple, honey regular sugar, Splenda) put as much in as you like
- Puree your chosen fruit in a food processor or a blender (whichever you have or prefer)
- Strain the fruit into a bowl and put the juice back in the blender
- Mix the yogurt in with the juice and blend
- Add your sweetener
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds
These will be super yummy on those oh-so-hot days. What’s your favorite summer treat? Leave me a comment and let me know or leave me a link to your favorite summer recipe.